The Living Stones Network
How to become a Personal Contact Minister
A communication contact point is essential in the development of any fractal network.
A Personal Contact Minister [PCM] chosen by two or more people can act as that contact point to connect you with an international network of people seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and to connect them to you. It is the responsibility of each house or inividual to pick a proper PCM.
A Personal Contact Minister is the key connection point in this Living Network. It is the goal of the network to connect everyone with another living contact point or PCM.
If you wish to be a PCM or Assistant PCM on the Living Network you must volunteer, get elected by two or more people and comply with the guidelines of the network. [PCM tips]
To be a PCM you must:
All active Ministers of Record qualify as "Contact Minister".
- Understand the roll of a Contact Minister in the Network and the purpose of the Living Network :
- It is not a position of power or authority, but it is about service of one to another.
- It is the antitheses of the governments of the "world" which are not a part of the the Kingdom of God.
- It runs and operates by faith, hope, and charity under the perfect law of liberty and is grassroots.
- Volunteer to bring and help keep people in contact locally and with the whole Living Network. 
- Send an email to your group introducing yourself. Let them know you volunteer.
- Be Elected by two people who fill out an easy to use form choosing you as their Personal Contact Minster.
- You should receive a notice telling who chose you, but they should also let you know directly.
- The form will automatically subscribe them to the Living Network Newsletter
- Do not vote for yourself and not for your wife or husband.
- You will be expected to:
- Provide a picture, brief information about yourself and contact information.
- Perform duties of a moderator of your local group according to the Guidelines and Purposes of the group:
- Approve and greet new members, assisting them in the election of their own PCM.
- Promote the election of more PCM as a team of PCMs.
- Assist in distribution of information and answering of questions
- With a team of fellow PCMs in mutual assistance.
- Keep contact information of members as a contact point in service to the whole network.
- Check and serve the needs of those who elected you and all other PCM as a team.
- Assist in forming of a network of viable congregations of record.
- You may assist in maintaining the Network Map for your area.
- See an extended outline of PCM duties below.
- To continue to work with others PCM in the whole Living Network building trust and honor.
"A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34
This becomes a starting point that bears witness to people's intent to participate in a living network where people care as much about their neighbor's rights and welfare as they do their own and congregations care as much about their own people as they do those in other congregations, states or nations.
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." John 15:12
Each Contact Minister should learn about the other Contact Ministers both near and far and about the people they serve in the whole network and not just their local group. They should share with other contact ministers their personal intent and opinions about the teachings of Christ, His Church and the Network to determine how to best serve the whole Network as well as what they are doing locally.
"These things I command you, that ye love one another." John 15:17
They should constantly strive to assist in the education of the individual and encouraging their relationship with each other and the whole network. They should diligently strive to build lines of communication, charity, forgiveness, thanksgiving and sharing locally. with neighboring Contact Ministers and throughout the whole Living Network.
"Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9
Personally they should share information about their own skills and knowledge, and most important about their intent, purpose, and position in relationship to the whole Church and others, so that they may serve the Living Network better. They should be desirous of knowing about the other Contact Ministers in the Network and want them to know about where they stand on the precepts upon precept that God's kingdom is built.
More about being a Contact Minister
What is the purpose and duties of a Contact Minister?
When a Contact Minister is established by two or more witnesses their purpose is to help people make contact with others like themselves who are seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
They may do this in many ways:
- The Contact Minister should be diligently linked with other contact ministers so that they could:
- Form a safety net of contacts to offer assistance in broader area and around the world.
- Protect private contact information from abuse by others who seek to spy out our liberty.
- Establish a physical network that reaches beyond the availability of the internet and their local area.
- Devise new and better ways to network together in regular communication.
- Form Faith Emergency Ministry Auxiliaries within a team effort with all congregations of record.
- Seek to find others who would hear the message of the Kingdom and live the righteousness of God.
- They should diligently seek to connect others with other groups as much as they seek it for their own group.
- Two or more contact ministers [usually not more that 12] would pick a contact minister who would gather and communicate together as often as they can with common goals:
- Bringing all sincere people into a wider and wider network of righteousness, trust and honor in love and liberty,
- Bless all as benefactors who do not exercise authority through love, faith and charity.
- Arbitrate openly in accord with the terms and procedures of the Church from the beginning with forgiveness, seeking mutual accord and building trust,
- Without loosing the freedom of the Early Church or sight of the Kingdom of God.
- Some of the don'ts
- See the purposes and guidelines of the forum.
- Do not engage in arguments ...
over private interpretations, man made eschatology...
- Respect the differing opinions of those who come to the forum.
- Be patient with those who are still carrying baggage and burdensome beliefs.
- there are other email groups for those who want to indulge in debates.
- Posting diatribes and news items that are not used to bolster the network.
- This is a Church Network and should be used to promote the purposes of Christ.
- Which does not promote fear but salvation and solutions.
- Warnings and limitations, Please Remember:
- Electing yourself or your immediate family members does not count toward the required two witnesses.
- Withdrawal of an electors testimony may also remove eligibility as a contact minister.
- It is important to have more electors than just two.
- Being elected as a personal contact minister will not give full access within the network automatically.
- Contact Ministers must agree to the guidelines and purpose as listed for these HHC forums..
- Contact Ministers must give evidence by participation that they are in compliance with the purposes and terms of being a Personal Contact Minister to the satisfaction of this Living Network.
- Failure to convince this network of compliance with the terms of this web service offered by HHC may result in the removal of a contact minister from this service provided by the Church until such time as they are again in agreement and in full compliance with the "purposes".
Why PCMs instead of a directory
Rather than put up a directory of everyone who wants to get into contact with others who come to our websites what we do is get in contact with someone who volunteers to be a PCM, Personal Contact Minister.
They have access to who is on the groups and should work to protect the identity of those seeking to gather together.
It stands to reason that everyone on these groups are not good people.
A PCMs job is to connect and protect.
We are dedicated to these purposes.
The Living Network
"If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another‘s feet." John 13:14
The Living Network is not just a virtual community but must make physical contact through, local meetings and gatherings at all levels and in every direction throughout the Living Network seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
The Living Network is based on ten families and one chosen servant of the people. As the number of Contact Ministers grow in an area they will choose a Contact Ministers for themselves the pattern of tens, hundreds, and thousands is repeated... How the early Church and many other free people used this pattern to maintain their freedom and prosper their nation is explained in the book Thy Kingdom Comes.
In order to maintain the fractal pattern of the network every chosen Contact Ministers must also fill out that form naming someone else as their Contact Minister. This brings congregations together and is essential to complete the network of living souls caring about one another. They can change their choice with a link in the Living Network Newsletter [see below].
Living Network Newsletter
Filling out the Contact Minister Election form is the only way to subscribe to the Living Network Newsletter. You cannot vote for yourself as Contact Minister nor can an immediate family member vote for you. The network is about bringing families and individuals together. The local networks are provided to help you find a local Contact minister.
Find His Church local groups or congregations
You can always change your vote at anytime simply by filling out the update link in the Living Network Newsletters. Participating and working with and for others is the only way to produce fruit in the network.
"By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." John 13:35
The book Thy Kingdom Comes shows how similar network was used by Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ and the early Church. The Kingdom of God has always been a broad international network of people who care about one another. The more you helped the more others will want to help you. Every man becomes linked in liberty. With true love of that liberty, the God who bestowed our rights upon us a system of health, education, and common welfare will be born to replace decaying and corrupted systems of exercising authority which always fail.
Literally the people in the network would eventually need no other government or public or even private social insurance, no extension agents, no business advisors, no bankers or brokers, no corporate stores, no FEMA etc.
They would have a network of people who cared about one another, who were minute men of service in time of need or catastrophe. They would be a peculiar people.
The Contact Minister is not a position of power but of service. 
The Living Network Links
You cannot love your neighbor in truth if you do not know who he is.
Join the Living Network and become a part of the solution
Living Network Index page:
Find and JOIN your Local Living Network
The American States and Canada
Find a local group World Map Locator:
Find a local Living Network Group around the world
What is a Personal Contact Minister
What do they do?
How do I elect a Personal Contact Minister
Contact Minister Election Form
Who are the Personal Contact Ministers
Some of the Local Contact Ministers
Mapping the Network
A project of the chosen Contact Ministers
Guidelines and Purpose
The Living Network groups.
Dear Network Messages
Some messages to the Living Network groups.
Articles on Networking
When Jesus was preaching the Kingdom of God at hand He talked about a mustard seed that could grow by faith into a mighty tree providing life and shelter for all who seek its branches.
The Purpose and Guidelines of Local groups
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
The purpose of the network is to bring people together to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
The Audacity of Hope
There are numerous institutions that may be created based on faith, hope and charity that can aid us on the road to the Kingdom and the righteousness of God.
The Kingdom Newsletter and Living Network Newsletter
The Kingdom Newsletter is our primary newsletter, but does not include the full access to detailed counseling and local assistance found in the Living Network Newsletter.
---To Join The Kingdom Newsletter go to: http://www.hisholychurch.org/stones.html
---To Join The
Living Network Newsletter and obtain exclusive updates and notices concerning the benefits and activities provided through the Living Network you must meet certain requirements, including electing a Personal Contact Minister or team leader.
Seek the liberty which we have in Christ Jesus.